Murder on the Dance Floor

Decided to go to Rainbows yesterday for the 1st time in a while, the prospect of looking after 15 other people's children sounded like a break from looking after mine. SMO was making them tea and just as I was walking out the front door..................
Not 'Murder on the Dance Floor' more like 'Ketchup on the Kitchen Floor'. Needless to say I just carried on walking!!!

For today's Self Portrait Saturday I thought I would reveal the 28 week bump.Not exactly huge after the bug at Easter, but seeing the midwife Wednesday so hopefully the measurements then will be reassuring.

SMO's gone to cricket for the afternoon (pre-season pavilion and grounds clean up), it's raining and the kids are asking to watch 'Cheaper by the Dozen' for the 200th time. Was hoping some of my new stash would have come today but no, SMO picked up a couple of craft mags this morning though so maybe I will look at them whilst pretending to be amused by Steve Martin covered in scrambled eggs - again.

** Kate **

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's my first time here so congratulations on your 28 week bump :o)
Thats a beautiful, neat bump. x
maz said…
I love bump pics! So neat. Sorry your household has been poorly... we do need spring don't we so everyone gets healthy again...

Popular Posts