Lounge and DCM little extra

HS:MS
Favourites Spots
This next week will see us finding those little spots around our home that we just love. It might be a corner of a cabinet or it might be a little trinket in a certain room. Today I would like you all to find your favourite spot/piece in your lounge.

I don't get much natural light in my north-facing lounge (particularly at this time of the year!). I have got lots of Disney china in there but unless I move it out to another room (which doesn't really suit the challenge) I can't get a shot of it.

Right now this has to be my favorite thing (or things!) in my lounge.
Half-term square eyes didn't even notice I was taking a pic.

Finished the 1st couple of cards for the JustBex birthday club. Don't suppose they will be getting them on time - sorry. Will share them once they have been received.

Also had a quick go at the DCM little extra. No Santa's little helper this week, a sketch instead involving a grid of 9 squares with circles in.
BasicGrey Sublime paper was just right for a quick card as the grid was already on it.

Quite a big Christmas project to get finished this week and photographed - which could be a problem. I'm thinking I will have to get my smaller tree out for a bit of a photo shoot. Might have to pack the children off somewhere to do that or they won't want to put it away again!
Think I'd better go and drag them away from the TV and out into the fresh air, I suppose they can change out of their pjs first.

** Kate **

Comments

Rach said…
Fab pic, love the unawareness! Is that a word?

Great cards too!
Bobs said…
Awww, how cute! They're so engrossed. Lovely shot - despite the awkward lighting!
Louise said…
half term square eyes...LOL!!! love that phrase... our half term is next week so I am sure my eldest will have square eyes too!
Great natural shot
X
Marina said…
Love the pic, they are really engrossed in what they are watching. love the card :~) xx
Dawn Wheeler said…
Love the your card great papers ,my kids are still in there pjs lol,Dawnx
Anonymous said…
Wonderful Card. Great interpreation.
The Cook said…
Great shot, they must have been watching something really good! (I wish my son could sit down like that, just for five minutes, it would be fabulous.)
Juliet said…
Lovely photo and great card too!
thats a great shot.. very much like my boys today...

caroline x
Gemma* said…
well done on 'lounge' - great idea!
Andrea, said…
Great card Kate
Bambi said…
look at those serious faces! great one (^_^)
Hazel said…
Very precious in your space today! Love the card for DCM extra.
Esther said…
Wow looks like something you would find in a modern art gallery! Love the effect you have achieved
Gillian said…
Love your Little Extra card Kate, that paper was perfect for it wasn't it! Very Nice!!!!
Very trendy, great colour.
Anonymous said…
I love this card - it's gorgeous!
Rika said…
Beautiful card!
Samm said…
This is great! love the fab paper!

Samm
x
Anonymous said…
Fabby!!:)
Vanessa.

Popular Posts