Kiss!

Hs:Ms
Kiss
AKA: Pucker up, swap spit, snog, tonsil tickling (tee hee).A show of affection by means of mouth to mouth contact. Go on, give us a kiss!
Have finally got my brain in gear and managed to combine 2 challenges in one card, so here is my Sketch This Card #26. (used a sheet of my new BasicGrey Periphery).Also matched the DCM Little Extra which is pairs of big and small. In my case big and small rectangles, circles, flowers and brads.

Had a bit of a dancing disaster last night. The new term details came in the post with a different day and time. We just assumed that the Dinky Diva had moved up a class or 2, so did everyone else in her group. So we all turn up for the new class DD in leotard and sporting one of the best ballet buns I have ever managed - it was the wrong night. The letters had been sent out wrong so we have to get ready and go to tonight's lesson. As we had already made other plans for after school today I need to go and get myself organised.

** Kate **

Comments

Jane's Blogs said…
That is just so different - I love the composition - fabulous.
Bobs said…
Awwww, so cute! Lovely shot!
Rika said…
Really pretty!
Unknown said…
Cute picture and lovely card.
Caz
x
Anonymous said…
Love the piccy and card. :)

Vanessa.
Beautiful card.
Love the colours very much.
I saw this sketch today & fancy a go but first I have a tryptich to design & make!!
Hazel said…
Great card. And such a cute photo
Rach said…
Cute photo :)
Anonymous said…
Awwww what a sweet photo and I love your DCM card :)
Deb said…
This is such a beautiful card!
Kathy said…
Lovely card Kate

Popular Posts