I Lurve 2 Stamp!

HS:MS
Stamp
To make an impression.
A small token that ensures carriage of mail.
To make a noise with ones foot.
Show us what Stamp is to you, in your space.

These are just some of the stamps that are in my treasured collection, they were all to hand because I had used them lately. There's boxes more where they came from - I do lurve to stamp!
A quick card for a birthday which has gone, so should be safe enough to share on here.
I bought a job lot of Heidi Grace alphas and they have been worth the money. They aren't chipboard so you can layer them up without things getting too thick, but they are thicker than basic card.

The annual trip to Hobbycraft is in jeopardy, due to finances. Is it possible to go there and only spend a small, strict, budget.......I think not!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Angelnorth said…
Lovely little collection of stamps there and the card looks really striking Kate (no pun intended!).
Mary said…
That's a lovely collection of stamps you have there Kate. Great take on today's prompt.
Terrie Farrell said…
Lovely selection of stamps there Kate and they way you've photographed them is lovely
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous stamps.
Andrea, said…
Great boy's card. Enjoy your trip to Hobbycraft
Bobs said…
Ooooh, I love your stamps! Great shot!
Jolanda said…
Love your collection. Like the card very much!

Popular Posts