Purple Passion

The cricket charity match has had to be cancelled due to the weather, so I've a bit of time on my hands this morning for an early post.

Completed a scrapbook entry for JustBex. The only specifications were that the photograph had to be split into 3.


I've seen lots of lovely pages with a big photo of a single bloom on so I wanted to find something slightly different to do - and the 3 way split was it! Used some sticky letters and a couple of my Heidi Grace ones. A bit of doodling, some rub-ons and lovely iridescent butterflies finished the job.

Still popping out to see the out-laws this afternoon and if the weather holds will be looking round a few open gardens - camera at the ready!

Have a good Sunday.

** Kate **

Comments

mum-on-the-run said…
Lovely photo, great LO. I love the butterfly, it's so pretty!!
Karva said…
FAb LO love the colour :)

Popular Posts