Craft Day

Actually got some crafting done today in between amusing the kids and watching QVC craft day. (I've resisted the TSV so far but 'resistance is futile'. Have ordered a DCWV kit though it appears to contain practically all of the Far East range for a fraction of the combined individual prices.

Finished a card competition entry, but I suppose I had better keep that to myself for now.

I've also been working on a craft file as part of a challenge on JustBex . I'm way behind with it as the challenge only caught my eye when everyone else started posting their completed ones!

Here's a peak at a couple of bits of it.


I'm really pleased with the little birds on the front. They were one of the half-price stamps I bought on Wednesday. The text 'love birds' was written underneath them, but I chopped it off with a craft knife. I think I will get a lot of use out of it now. Hopefully I'll finish the whole file tonight whilst watching the last of craft day, then I can blog it tomorrow. I'll have to get straight on with the first section inside or I'm not gonna catch up!

** Kate **





Comments

Hazel said…
Love the folder - at least you've made a start (I still haven't - goodness knows whether I'll ever catch up - and such a long list of other things to be done).

Popular Posts