Share the Love

Over at Shimelle's there is lots of love to go around. She's posting lots of projects throughout May with heart based themes. I got making some felt hearts and before I knew it I had made 4.

The hanging one is based on a little necklace design that I have made with children as young as 5 (so its easy peasy). Small-n-Grubby has had a bit of a growth spurt so I chopped up some trousers to make shorts. On the inside the material was all fleecy, so guess what the beige coloured heart is made from?







Its been a strange day. I've managed lots of craft stuff in the morning but then got in a muddle with Silly-Mid-On and no-one picked Small-n-Grubby up from pre-school!! After that the whole afternoon was confusion. Whilst still being creative, I made a bag charm from a friendly plastic heart - for the craft group next week . Also completed a very plain exploding box to put some survival essentials in for a friends who is going into hospital with her little girl.

Yesterday I put a counter on my blog re the phantom cabinet. Today I receive an e-mail to say it has been dispatched by courier next day delivery. I'm sure the 2 aren't connected but it does mean Cabinet Waiting for me again tomorrow!!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts