Playing in the park


Managed to get a few snaps in the park yesterday before everything went pear-shaped.
The kids have been busy today working on easter projects with the help of an Usborne activity book. Dinky Diva has announced they will have an easter themed room for the hols. So far have made little rabbits and easter baskets.
Have been working on my project wish list. Here it is (in no particular order) :
  • Make an exploding box - got a free kit when I had my TLC party, haven't made it yet
  • Enter the hands scrap competition
  • Alter canvas box - a £1.99 bargain from WHSmith
  • Celtic/fantasy cards - have bought some great stamps but never used them!
  • ATC box - to keep all the little left-over bits in for ATC making on the run
  • Send off to have my own stamp designs made up
  • Scrap last year's holiday
  • Make a stamp catalogue - to take shopping so I don't keep buying stamps similar to ones I've already got!
  • Decorate a clippykit style pencil case that I've found
  • Make an oriental mini book - definately involves buying DCWV Far East stack
  • Try new jewelry designs - chandelier earings, woven bicone bracelet and rings
  • Sign up for online workshops - scrapping and photography

That should keep me busy for the rest of the year!!!

Kate


Comments

Popular Posts